5 Things You Need to Know about Whole Body Cryotherapy:
- Whole Body Cryotherapy has been an effective form of treatment for almost 40 years. Dr Yamaguchi, in 1978, started using freezing treatments of short duration on his Rheumatoid Arthritis patients’ skin surface for pain management purposes. With these cryo-procedures, Dr. Yamaguchi found that he could significantly reduce the soreness and pain his patients usually felt during manipulation of their joints, because the rapid decrease of temperature of the outer layer of skin led to the immediate release of endorphines and therefore less sensitivity to pain.
- During the very quick 2 1/2 to 3 minute Whole Body Cryotherapy sessionthe cold sensors in the skin send a very strong signal to the brain that the organism’s life might be in danger. The body goes into a “fight or flight” mode and the brain gives orders to all peripheral parts of the body to constrict the muscles and tissues in order to send blood to the core of the body. It does this because the body must maintain the internal temp of 98.6, so it sends the blood to the core to begin circulating in an ”internal cycle” to protect the vital organs. But much more is happening as the blood circulates in the ” internal cycle.” It is also being enriched with oxygen and all the necessary enzymes and nutrients. To summarize we can say that the enriched blood creates favorable conditions for internal organ regeneration, for expelling of toxins from subcutaneous layers, for the cell renewal process, replacement of damaged cells and elimination of dead cells from peripheral tissues – i.e. rejuvenation of the body at the cellular level.
- How can Whole Body Cryotherapy affect the immune system and rejuvenescence of the body‟s information system? The brain sends signals to all parts of the body through the nervous system in order to determine the extent to which each part of the body is compromised. This is done to allocate adequate resources that will ensure the viability of the organism, as this function of the brain does not distinguish between the important (critical for survival) organs and less important tissues and functions. The human brain will try to perpetuate all the organs and body parts, unlike this same survival process in a lizard, for example, which sacrifices its tail in order to save the rest of the body. What exactly is happening here in the body during Whole Body Cryotherapy? When the brain, in response to perceived critical conditions, surveys all body parts and analyzes the returned signals, it creates a complete up-to-date picture of the body‟s state of health – which the brain requires to properly allocate resources to ensure the viability of the body.
- Cryo Vs Ice Bath: First, during the 15-20 minutes of ice bathing, tissue freezes quite deep and frozen muscles temporarily lose capacity, as muscle tissue needs time to return to normal – not to mention that after the Ice Bath the body needs rest. So regardless of the time of day when the Ice Bath took place, the athlete cannot get back to practice earlier than the next day. In contrast, Cryosauna does not actually freeze muscle tissue, it only creates a powerful illusion that the body freezes. So a further advantage is that, only 5 or 10 minutes after the Cryo-treatment, an athlete can continue to work out or perform, completely energized and able to make full use of the day.
- Cryotherapy is optimized when done consistently. Just like working out or dieting, it’s not a one time and done thing. We have found that Whole Body Cryotherapy works best when you get the first 10 sessions in as quickly as possible, which is what the research states as well. We like to recommend a 2 Week WBC bootcamp. Really getting those 10 sessions in within 14 days is optimal. We want to get the body to continue to respond quicker and quicker for the Optimal Healing Effects.
Limited Time Offer:
2 WEEK Whole Body Cryotherapy Bootcamp:
- 2 Weeks = 10 Sessions
- NO Contract
- No Sign Up Fees
- $157 ($650 Value)
- ADDED Bonus for the first 10 Bootcamp Sign Ups
- FREE Nutritional Assessment with one of our experts ($300 Value)
- and 30% off any Order
Valeo Cryo Team, www.valeocryo.com
CLICK this link to Schedule a FREE Discovery Session to see if this is right for you!!
CLICK this link to try a Single Session if you know this is right for YOU!!