IDLife Kids Probiotic tastes better and is even easier to chow on than the gummies! My daughter gets her own from the cabinet every day without Mom or Dad having to pester her to take it. These probiotics are so good that I’ll admit I sneak a few a couple of times a week myself.
So let’s review the Benefits:
- 2.5 Billion CFU’s of Live Cultures
- Improve Gut Health*
- Support A Healthy Immune System*
- Promote A Healthy & Productive Digestive Tract*
- Improve Regularity*
What are probiotics? Does my child need a probiotic?
Probiotics are organisms that provide a beneficial and protective environment to help sustain a healthy GI tract. This environment is created by outnumbering, fighting, and preventing harmful pathogens from attaching to the stomach. Kids of all ages may realize benefits from probiotics. Most importantly, probiotics decrease the number of bacteria in the gut that can cause infections in children. Probiotics can also help provide relief from constipation and diarrhea.
Which strains of bacteria are in IDLife kids probiotic?
IDLife’s Kids Probiotics contain the most clinically researched strains of probiotics:
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG
- Bacillus Subtilius DE111
- Bifdobacterium Lactis HN019
If I am an adult, can I still take kids probiotic? What dosage should I take?
Yes, you can still enjoy Kid’s Probiotic as an adult. Each packet contains a guaranteed 2.5 billion CFU’s (colony forming units) so a grown adult can enjoy up to 6-8 packets safely every day.
Is it safe for my child to consume more than 3 billion CFU’s?
After exhaustively researching, IDLife has carefully established precise dosages and strains so your child can benefit the most from our probiotic. Children consuming more than 3 Billion CFU’s of probiotics might experience diarrhea and other GI problems.
What are CFUs?
CFU’s are ‘colony-forming units’ which quantifies the number of live and active cultures of microorganisms with the ability to multiply.
Can I mix kids probiotic into a liquid or food?
Yes, Kids Probiotic can be easily mixed with liquid or sprinkled into food. However, hot food and liquids can be detrimental to the CFU’s, so try to avoid them.
Is it enough to eat fermented food or yogurt?
Yogurt is an excellent source of probiotics, but it can contain high sweetener content and other undesirable ingredients. Typically, yogurt will contain Corn Starch, Gelatin, Pectin, and even artificial colors or flavors! When prepared correctly, fermented food can also present a good source of probiotics. However, fermented foods can also be high in lactic acid and histamine, which can cause skin and GI tract irritation
Are all probiotic supplements the same?
No, they are not. Certain probiotic supplements contain single strains of probiotics, while others contain multiple strains. The science of how different types of probiotic strains impact the body is still developing. For our Kids Probiotic, we have selected the most extensively researched and complementary strains available on the market today.
Children over 2 years: take 1 stick daily. For children over 4 years: consume up to 2 sticks daily; 1 stick in the morning and one in the evening. Do not add to hot food or beverages.
*Results may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement or nutritional product. The information on our website is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or to replace the advice of a healthcare professional. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
THE SCIENCE OF KIDS PRODUCTS: PROBLEM & SOLUTION
Children have different health needs than adults. As we become more aware of our needs as adults, it’s necessary that we also pay close attention to the health of our children. Nutrition comes in many offerings, all of which play an integral part in raising healthy kids and providing them with the best possible immune and gut health support supplementation.
• The #1 kids’ multivitamin in the world has 11 vitamins, several different artificial sweeteners, and overall, provides questionable nutritional benefits to children. Most kids’ vitamins don’t include all of the essential vitamins and minerals kids are deficient in and fail to include any cofactors necessary to deliver those vitamins and minerals to the body’s organs and systems that need them.
• Kids vitamins are mostly designed to be marketed and sold as a candy treat, filled with artificial sweeteners, that diminish the nutritional value of the product being provided.
• Most kids’ probiotic formulas are more marketing than they are substance, and provide little if any, a real benefit.
• IDLife Kids Nutrition is a chewable vitamin-packed with all 18 essential vitamins and minerals kids need, the 6 cofactors necessary to deliver those vitamins to the organs and systems of the body, and an ingredient profile that is unmatched and a one-of-a-kind on the market.
• The perfect sidekick to Kids Nutrition, Kids Probiotic contains a carefully chosen combination of three of the most scientifically researched and proven effective probiotic strains available to provide our IDLife Kids the good bacteria their developing digestive tracts crave for overall intestinal health and digestive balance.
• Because kids learn how to maintain a healthy lifestyle at home, IDLife provides parents the ability to mirror good nutritional habits by providing kids with their own high-quality nutritional support supplements.